Do you want to learn how to use your DSLR camera? Is "Manual" like a foreign language? In this seminar, you will learn about your camera, posing, lighting, and how to make your photos POP in Adobe Lightroom! Join me for this amazing workshop and watch your expertise grow! Taught by an award winning photographer, you are sure to leave with a lot more confidence in your abilities!
This workshop is held on 4 evenings, 6pm - 8:30 pm. What will you need?
1. DSLR camera, such as a Canon Rebel or Nikon D5500, (one that is capable of changing lenses.)
2. 50 mm lens (Canon and Nikon both have a great 50 mm lens available at Best Buy. This is not required but suggested.)
3. Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Classroom in a Book. Buy here.
4. A subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud for Photographers ($9.95 per month) Buy here.
5. You will need a laptop with wifi capability.
6. Your creativity!
We will have lots of fun and learn a lot! There will only be a few available spots so that everyone will have lots of time to ask questions and learn! Sign up today!
This class is designed for photography beginners and photo enthusiasts looking to learn the basics of digital photography- both the art and the science of it.
You will learn:
ISO (Light Sensitivity)
Image Composition! Here’s is where you will learn about the “artsy” stuff and how to give your images more impact.
The Rule of 3rds
Making Your Subjects Look Their Best!
Refining your photography -- look for the details!
Bottom-line, no matter what your skill level is or the type of camera you own, Debbie Brower will give you some of the best information regarding photography you will ever receive. You’ll leave the classroom knowing how to operate your camera and the inspiration to put that knowledge into practice!
Call for Available dates!
Award winning photographer Debbie Brower will help you learn how to make your photographs "pop"!